Part and full time Bartenders wanted
The Taproom SE18 is looking for craft beer headed bartenders. If you have bar experience with a passion for craft beer (and some understanding of cocktails, regional wines and spirits) you will fit right in! We are seeking beer-minded people who love to host.
Starting £7.50 p/h – jumping to London living wage after probation + cash tips + meal on shift.
What we are looking for:
- Incredible beer knowledge. IPA, Saison, and Weissbier should be part of you vocabulary.
- Knowledge of the brewing process is preferred – but if not we can teach at Hop Stuff Brewery.
- WSET Level 1 is great – level 2 is even better
- Cocktail experience is preferred.
- A love of sour dough pizza and beer snacks,
- Commitment, great sense of humour, and bags of personality. We are a small team, so flexibility and bending over backwards to help is the norm.
Who we are - Hop Stuff Brewery & Taproom
Hop Stuff Brewery started brewing in 2013. On the weekend we would throw our doors open and sell fresh beer straight from our taps.
In 2016 we opened Taproom SE18: A place for like minded people to drink beer, eat sourdough pizzas and beer snacks, and share good times.
2017 is the year of growth. With strong investment behind us we are quickly opening two more Taprooms this year….2018 even more! At the heart of everything we do is beer. We love beer. We love local.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive starting rate starting at £7.50 p/h – London Living wage after probation.
- Meal on shift.
- Pro rata 28 day holiday.
- Managerial opportunities.
- Full training program. Cash tips.
- Progressive, exciting workplace.
Sounds pretty good, right? Send applications via email, with CV attached to Will at email@example.com. Please also include a quick cover letter including your favourite beer and most relevant experience.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and provide all relevant documentation.